Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010

The staff at Children's brought me a balloon today. It was a much needed touch of color in an otherwise drab hospital room. I had fun playing with Uncle Todd when he came to visit me. He actually got a smile out of me although I was having a little trouble breathing (You may not be able to notice, but if you look at the elephant on my clothes you might be able to see how hard my little chest is working at breathing).


Another bright note, the bandage on my hand has made thumb sucking quite easy!

You better believe that I take full advantage of my thumb's freedom!


The cords have also been a source of comfort to me. I hang on to them constantly! Who needs a blankie or teddy bear when they have a cord that is the perfect size for my fist?

Best part of Mommy's day? I smiled a few times today. It made her whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment